I still remember the day they told us you were going to be a ‘girl’…..one of my greatest wishes had come true. I would have a little girl to call my own. To be my side-kick, to teach all the things I could about being strong, courageous, independent, capable of anything…. and I am amazed every single day by you – how committed you are to the things and people you love – how you are true to your heart and how you pursue your hobbies, sports and interest with all your might. Your spirit fills every room you walk into. My sweet sweet girl, always remember you mean so much to so many.
Always remember, now that you are 13 you are simply 3 years away from driving, 5 years away from ‘adulthood’… time flies….live in the moment –
- Life can change so quickly – always remain grateful for what you have and always remember to not take anything for granted
- You have what it takes to make your dreams come true
- Always choose your friends wisely, it’s more important to have a small group of trustworthy friends by your side than a room full of acquaintances
- Treat others the way you would want to be treated
- It’s not easy being a teenager, you are not alone – always lean us on us and your brother.
- Read as many books as you can…
- Sing as loud as you can….
- Don’t ever forget that your dad, brother and I are you biggest fans and will ALWAYS love you more than you’ll ever know.
Happy 13th Birthday my sweet sweet baby bean!